Recently HuffPost posted a nice article about drinking their way up the coast of Maine. They included some of our favorite breweries, inns, restaurants, wineries and rest stops along the way. They gave a nice mention of Savage Oakes, Breakwater Vineyards, and Sweetgrass Farm Winery & Distillery.
In case you want to plan your own road trips, we recommend you pick up one of our 2017 Wine Trail Maps or download a copy from our site and start planning your routes.
Places you can pick up a 2017 Wine Trail Map:
- Your local chamber
- Old Port Wine Merchants in Portland
- The Naked Blueberry in Bar Harbor
- Skowhegan / Kennebec Valley KOA
- Yarmouth Visitor Center
- Kittery Visitor Center
- Hampden Visitor Centers – North and South
- Fryburg Visitor Center
- Houlton Visitor Center
- Calais Visitor Center
- Pine Grove Cottages – Lincolnville
- All of our Guild members have copies of the maps, so you can pick one up at their tastings rooms
Happy planning! Let us know how your trip is or if you have any questions along the way!